The Hot Josie Maran

















Birth Place: Menlo Park, California, USA
Date of Birth: May 8, 1978
Heritage: American
Famous for: Guess Jeans model in 1998
Background:
California native model and actress Josie Maran was launched to supermodel by being a spokesperson for Mabelline cosmetics. The chestnut haired beauty has a notable resume which includes modeling gigs for Guess?, Marie Claire, Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. She also established herself as an actress."I'm really shallow when I come to guys. I only date really good-looking, well-endowed guys, with great bodies. My friends are always going on at me. I'm like. 'I can't help it! I'm just a woman with high standards!'" Josie MaranOff screen, Maran was listed as the 101st of 102 Stuff magazine's Sexiest Women In The World in 2002. As for her romantic life, Maran had a long-term relationship with popular magician David Blaine, with whom she lived with in Mahattan.