Starting is half the way...


Well, the days are passing and I still haven't started blogging...For the time being, I am taking pictures in our / of our Penthouse, which is my current project...I was mostly " lost " in the veranda today, coz of the beautiful BLUE sky ( you don't get it often here in Germany, but that' s no secret, right?) and the fresh wind, that dried the freshly washed bed cover quickly, working together with the warm sun. And my olive trees, that I brought all over from Greece, along with half the belongings of my previous apartment some one year ago - in order to live together with my German boyfriend, were also enjoying sooo much!Such a bliss!

Other than that, I' ve been spending time uploading pictures on my fresh new flickr account. Quite an inspiring " place "...I love looking at other people's pictures, writing & reading comments, saving my favourite ones....how come I didn't think about it before? Anyway, If you want to take a look, the URL is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivy_style33

...and yes! This IS my actual first post. How nice! I always had trouble s t a r t i n g something....but after that point, the rest simply flows...