Love for living spaces...filled with....L o v e !


....arrived in Athens in the afternoon and run to the " new " apartment to see how the works are going....the almost white ( I like to call them sugar white) wooden floors have been placed in the area of the living room, entrance - dining room, kitchen and small corridor. They are absolutely fantastic, am so pleased concerning that : )...the shiny white " Abstract" Ikea kitchen has been delivered and is patiently waiting to be montaged.....when exactly they could tell us NOT....and here starts the " not so pleased " part...organisation in this, definetely beautiful country, is not a daily happening. And as the icing on top of the cake, the electrical appliances ( Whirlpool for Ikea ) eventually start to be a c t u a l l y sold the first of September - eventhough you see them at the store. Oh man! This is really bad, as I' m flying back the 28th of August. Anyway, I believe in miracles, so am hoping for a montage date for all the cupboards in time, even with out the appliances.

To stop complaining, sooth my heart and connect this post to the picture above, I 'll go back to thinking of my tranquil and organised life in our beloved, little Penthouse.... " At peace, at home "...one of my many favourite books...this is exactly how I feel more and more living in Germany....and for this reason the theme of the photos of this post will be Love, true love coming from deep, deep down inside our beings...love we feel for a person, for ouselves, love for nature and animals, love for what we do, love for how we live and mostly love for living our daily lives, enjoying them to their fullest extent, love for the moment, love for LIFE.

Here are a few photos that express the love that I feel in our Penthouse, in a very simple way....



...by owning and reading books about love...


t
...by cutting a heart shaped noticeboard from a roll of cork and " posting " a picture of my boyfriend and me.....


...by trying to create " A nest for two".....
( another favourite book )


...by wrapping in wire a heart shaped stone, that I had found on our vacation and offered it to him, in lieu of a card, before I left today, writing " I LOVE U "....



...and simply by making breakfast, setting the table nicely : )

....Throughout the last 5 years I 've been trying to live my life with love - and trully that doesn't involve only happy moments, but lots of frustrations, fears and tears, too - which always brings me to making things and creating spaces I love to....love...for me or other people. For more love creations, hop to my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivy_style33/ and look for :" Love mirrors " and " Love made of wire ".

Breath in aaaaall the love and go on creating and living the Lives that YOU love to live.
..................................................