Style...your way!


Style...your way!, originally uploaded by ivy style33.

Style...your way!

....just wanting to emphasize, that the most important thing for all of us, is to find our personal style in everything!
...not only in our homes but also in dressing ourselves...and actually in every aspect of living and life. Eating, thinking, behaving, travelling...everything that is part of life! 


I know it's hard in the era of multi media and trends and "musts"...but being creative, honest to ourselves and engaging into activities that help us learn more about who we really are, are good antidotes.

So,yes, to being inspired by any means and in every manner....
And mostly a big YES to discovering who we are, who we want to be,
what brings us in peace and how we can be the best we can both for ourselves and the people we love, as much as the whole world out there.

If we have one big obligation for enjoying the gift of life and being here, alive, is to be the best US we can ever be. Coz, if WE don't, who else will be for us?....if we are busy trying to be like somebody else, who will be us?...there is not one single person that doesn't have the potential of being a wonderful one, in his or her own way.

One basic " ingredient " to more and more reaching there, is Acceptance. Both of all the pleasures life brings to us, but also the hard times.

Lately, I ve been making posts about being grateful for a certain small thing in life.
Today I 'm grateful FOR my life.
...all we need is to consider all the misfortune that billions of people are facing daily in the world....then all of us, having the luxury of spending time here, can be nothing less than simply grateful.

I 'll close this post by saying that I 've decided to be donating to charity for as long as I can, 33% of the earnings of the things that I 'll be making and putting in the Etsy shop. It needs a lot of work that I still have not done....but these days are devoted to that.

Every month there'll be a new cause or institution to donate to. But for the first months, I think that the people in Haiti can use all the help they can take. I know that this contribution will be close to being unworthy of calculating, but must admit that I do it also for me. I 'll be feeling better knowing that I add a slight little something and then my crafting sessions will have a deeper meaning for me and reason for doing them.

There'll be an announcement about when this will exactly start. The most important thing is that proof can be provided to all of you, about the contributions actually being done to the causes we will be choosing. Suggestions are welcome : )

All of my life, I had been saying....if I got rich, I 'd be able to help the world...well... I have already become almost 35 and am still anything but rich, speaking of actual assets. But I feel so rich inside and am so grateful for all and everyone that is around me, that this is the right time.