Tabula rasa


Tabula rasa, originally uploaded by ivy style33.

Before making a more colourful and happy post here to wish you all a happy weekend, I thought I present to you the new table that has come to live with us in the Penthouse since a week, in case some of you have been following what is going on in this little apartment, over the last year.

I encourage you to visit my flickr account, in case you are not already doing so, as there are detailed descriptions and comments under each picture. I am mostly used to posting there, but am trying to slowly bring the focus here, which will eventually result in some changes, too....but there is time for that...and it 'll be done soft and smoothly....

So here is " cocktail hour" the sexy, three leged 50s table that came to live with as a test and is at the same time intended to be listed in the vintage section of the shop. We need some time to decide and are not forcing any decisions at the moment.

I named this collection of pictures Tabula Rasa, because living in a white environment offers the freedom to play with styles, mood, furniture and accent colours so easily, as the new experiences that can be formed and absorbed in the fresh, pure and mostly unihabited memories of newly borns.

The result satisfies me, but at the same time I miss the freshness and vividness of this version of our sofa corner....so we'll see how things evolve in the next days and weeks....

Stay tuned and do keep an eye here, as it is so much more easy to post pictures and discribe them more spontaneously and directly.