April Fools Day Tomorrow 2011 | April Day Pranks

                                                                     
latest news update,April Fools Day Tomorrow 2011 | April Day Pranks;April Fools Day Tomorrow 2011 | April Day Pranks :The Day to make people entertain with different tricks, which are which are harmless and fun raising, has arrived.

People like me would surely love to enjoy doing pranks and becoming victim of pranks of others for the sake of fun. I do have some ideas of some pranks like

On this April Fools day there will be a "Note Show", I have decided to take a note of big amount and I am gonna tie a thread with this note. I shall than put it on the road out side my house and bringing the thread through my house window I am gonna take the other end of the thread in my hand. And when I will see someone trying to pick that note, I am gonna pull that string in my hand and the note will move the person who would be trying to grab that note will become startled.

Well there is more that note will be a fake one... Ha ha ha ha...

There is another idea I saw on Google search is...
This ones for all you pet owners! First, put a walky talky some wear near the area of where your pet is laying. Go into another room with the other walky talky. Then, when your brother/sister goes to pet your furry friend, say something like..."Hey Pal! Get your grimy hands off me!" They'll get a kick outta this one!!!