Contemporary elegance



   This is the first picture I came across this morning here, which is one of my daily online reads, that blew my mind.... In the most calm and relaxed way. It cought my attention for its:

 Elegance
 Not overexaggerated minimalism
 Balance
 Simple Beauty
 Marriage of old and new

 Colours, Textures & Materials



   I simply enjoy finding the beauty in less and in this case I think that white, gold and brown tones couldn' t have worked better together, than in the composition of the picture above. Amazing - possibly - teak wooden chair, of what looks to be Danish design, with exquisite curves , modern, shiny white table surface and thin, golden, brass ( ? ) silhouettes of candleholders, caring the simplest off white candles. Very contemporary elegant. YES.

  Happy Teusday to all!