Flowers!






Wonderful flowers brought to me in a bouquet from the mummies of my little students! They were over for coffee yesterday morning, as we were making arrangements for the monthly, seasonal art & crafts classes in English here in the Penthouse, as an addition to the weekly classes. More opportunity for English and more time for crafts! We are beginning this Saturday, ole!

As for the lovely flowers, which originally arrived in a beautiful bouquet, I  couldn't resist the temptation to get creative by rearranging them using various vases, especially my beloved square, glass, bottles of American Farm School Pasterised milk....donated to me by a very musically talented friend back in Greece, who also appreciates all things nice.












Thank you all!
...and wishes for a lovely Friday and Weekend!