Crafting.....


Saturday afternoon found me crafting at Ikea's new fantastic restaurant - lounge in Wiesbaden Wallau. It is not only the closest to me Ikea shop at the moment, but also the one that I prefer the most, among the other ones in the area ( Frankfurt, Hannau). So, there I was, having  packed all my supplies, materials and equipment in my 100% cotton - 0% plastic shopping bag from H&M Home and planned to get crafty somewhere else than the Penthouse, as a motivator to socialize at the same time and of course get inspired. And...what is more inspiring than being in a wonderfully decorated space, which design you know you can afford? It is only one of the reasons I adore Ikea! BUT, this post is going to be not a tribute to Ikea ( a next one will be)  but an introduction to the new stuff I happily handcrafted this weekend....soothing my soul, satisfying my creativity and enforcing my new Etsy shop. Here is a taste:





These handmade delights can be found both at Etsy and Papernstich.  Come on with me for a visit....and hop here and here!
Enjoy....and / und viel Späß!