Nature's treasures...






                      ....to wish you all a Happy Monday and a nice start in the new week.
Aren't sometimes the simplest things in life also the prettiest, loveliest and the most precious?


How much tranquility, clearness and happiness lies in taking a walk in the woods or in a park, paying attention to all the colours, the smells, the sounds and the feelings that are evoked?
How nice is it to return home having found treasures in nature, using them in our home decor, without necessarily having to visit a shop and spend money, to satisfy our need for something new?


Well, to me it is very rewarding and it can coexist very peacefully with my spending needs.     Actually, I find relaxation in it. And balance. The one I need when I'm going through busy periods, such as now, when making things, preparing things for the Etsy shop, giving Art&Crafts in
English lessons, looking for and applying for jobs all coexist in my everyday life.