Bemz pillow...&....pimp your reading corner ; )



...reposting this picture over at my flickr, newly cropped, to set the focus on the lovely crisp, textured pillow ( the large, off white one ) Bemz company sent me, as a reward for entering their Christmas Crafts contest and in my turn, once again, thank them.

Since then, I' ve been enjoying lovely contact with Christie -
www.flickr.com/photos/23272548@N02/ - who also offered me the chance to write a post as a guest blogger for Bemz's blog

You may read it here:
www.bemz.typepad.com/itsacoverup/2010/03/iroivy-shows-us-....

As I 'm a fairly new and inexperienced ( but very eager and passionate! ) blogger, Christie showed a lot of understanding and assisted me firmly throughout the process.
I sincerely like companies, which not only offer nice products, but also have a kind, human "face"....

Christie, once again, thank you so much, I mostly enjoyed it and learned a lot !
And, last but not least, thank you for the repeated invitation, I gladly accept and will happily write a presentation again in your blog.... soon! : )