Blissfulness




Blissfulness is :

opening your apartment door to step out and finding on the doormat a packet waiting for you.
It happens that our postman is a mostly kind man, who gets into the trouble of coming up the forth floor, eventhough there is not typical need and despite the fact that there is place enough in the mailbox.
It appears that whenever he sees a packet from a personal address, that comes from abroad, such as when my family sends a packet from Greece or amazing Madhu from Malaysia for example, he is kind enough to deliver it upstairs, without ringing the bell, out of discretness, just to make sure that it is safe and delivered, as if he understands the precious messages that it carries.

So a blissful day begins, when you realise that there are also so very kind people living in this world and actually in your immediate environment.

A blissful day goes on, when you recieve a present from a most special person, who went into the trouble of sending you another present, despite the fact, that she already did so for your birthday, for reasons her dear heart only knows why. As I trully don't know what I 've done to deserve that. But I do accept it ,with so much gratefullness, because once again this gesture made me feel so special and so loved, in a way I 'll always remember and cherish.

So, my dear Madhu, there I am,standing, holding the raw silk, in form of a wonderful pillowcase and wood, in form of two napkin rings for him and her, hoping that the picture can capture just a little tiny bit of the happiness you brought me.

Thank you so much....as words are probably poor to express.