Cool summer


Cool summer, originally uploaded by ivy style33.

Goodmorning on a Saturday!

Despite the quiteness here - where are you people?....hellooo....I'm back! - I"m posting this as promised last night. I blame you not for having possibly forgotten about this place and given up hope about me showing up....but I hope that we can catch up with each other.

The collage above is in the same colour mood as yesterday's and gathers some moments from activities that I so much enjoy....travelling, with a few pictures from our current vacation in
Greece and two from The Netherlands included, photography, crafting, styling and interior designing....all adored for the freedom and deep happiness they offer me when engaging in them...

"Colour your mood" could be my moto, as there is so much interconnection between what goes on inside and what is expressed outside....I have noticed the transition from one tone to the other in between days, from more warm to more cool tones, to be smoother and smoother as years go by....like a dance between too lovers, who interchange between moments of passion and ones of tenderness and tranquility....

It's a nice feeling, which can be enjoyed and cherished after many, many intense ups and downs and sincere work on getting to know who I really am and what I want.....claiming not that issues are finished, as they are for me eternal and never ending, with knowledge being a source with which we are never finished....but just wanting to mention that such processes are true treasures to be cherished like the most precious of gifts.

Oh, let us look inside and colour our moods with our personal, magical paintbrushes!