Softness in cool tones


Softness in cool tones, originally uploaded by ivy style33.

...ok....ok....I admit that I' ve been meaning to come here so often during this first week after our vacations, but have not managed to do so....I feel a little embaraced for that, as I know that those of you who are followers - yes at least these eighty six of you! - might have dropped in to see what is up (and actually what 's not!) and therefore noticing that there has been quite some uploading going on in my flickr stream, unlike here!

I meant not to be rude or neglecting, but as I've said in the past a few times, posts come in a free manner and not at all because they are programmed or scheduled...maybe some organisation wouldn't hurt, but for the time being I find this whole posting and blogging thing to be working in this simplistic and free manner.

And now that all this uneasy part is said and done, let me say that I'm happily back and have enjoyed very beautiful and precious moments throughout our 12 days in Greece.

Coming back I felt that there was so much I wanted to share and on the other hand I wanted to take my time into finding the pace in being active on line again.....one step at a time....as both my partner and I were completely technology free during our 8 days in magical Pilion and by that I mean laptop, internet and mobile free.
All we carried were our camera equipments - my modest Minolta Dimage and my partner's two great Sony cameras and amazing lences, on which I don't set my fingers upon.....yet.

If you 'd like to see some pictures of our trip, I invite you here and should you wish to take a look at the place where we stayed when in Athens, that would be my parents' Apartment 44, the making of which I'm responsible for, you may hop over here!

....I decided to return here with this collage of pictures as they represent my current mood today and are connected to the next post that is going to follow in a little while....

I read in the comments of the last post I made the day we left for vacation,, that a reader of this blog - Ana - missed my feelings as she said....now how sweet is that and what a good reason to share! Thank you Ana for caring and taking the time to read!

Some recent thoughts on the endless subject of Love are shared here if you 'd like to have a ...read!

I wish that you all have had a nice Friday and most of all to have the nicest of weekends ahead of you, being blessed, happy, peaceful, creative and having lots of fun!