Destination ---> Vacation!


Destination ---> Vacation!, originally uploaded by ivy style33.


Hello :)....days have been rather busy lately, therefore the infrequent posts here - there have been some posting over at my flickr account  though - in case you follow me there!...I hope you are all very well!


So, what do we have in the picture above?

Vacation mode!
We shall be flying to Greece tonight for about two weeks. Other than that, we had some first prints made totally unofficially, just to see how my photographs appear when printed.

There is work I need to do with the watermark and some details. Then choose the sizes to be available, as much as decide on the paper.
Apart from that, we are both quite happy with my work, so it will be launched soon in my Etsy shop.

But first of all, as already said, vacations! Will you be spending some holidays already somewhere?....or maybe relaxing at home?
We are heading to Apartment 44, from where I might post a picture or two here and over at flickr, if the time allows for it.

At the begining on next week we shall be touring around, possibly our destination including one of the many, many, beautiful Greek islands!
My batteries need to be charged and my mind to empty, as upon my return continuous work awaits for me, something I'm very pleased with.

So, happy - belated - beginning of June to all!...and if you live in a place of this world where summer is on its way...Happy summer and happy vacation to all of you!

Love, health, creativity & happiness :)!