Feeling love - have a nice new week!



Feeling love...
...im my living space,
...in my environment and surroundings,
...in the country I'm currently living,
...inside my heart,
...in the things I engage into...

...there were times when this seemed totally impossible... but patience, hard work with the Self, willingness to look how small I also am, how wrong and imperfect, has led to such feelings prevailing in my daily life...even when things are difficult, because easiness and uneasiness are both sides of life.

  Stopping to expect that life ows us something, because we believe to be something better, could be a key to that. Even when we reach to the highest point of our potentials, there will still be countless of other people better than us...I wonder why this is so terrifying to some....and the top seems to be the only place where they feel comfortable....but the "Top" is such a subjective place and notion.

  People who sparkle in their lives with their existences, for whichever reason this might be, just fancinate me...and some of them might be trully well known or might simply not be known at all.

  On the other hand, people who strive to get attention no matter what and for the only mere purpose of it, just make me think....what is it that has gone so terribly wrong, that cannot be recognised?