This Easter I'm loving....



1. That we let ourselves free and simply ended up
staying at home, with no special preparations
made, but still enjoying daily three nice meals and tea time in between.

2. The vintage, wooden bunnies from East Germany,
found in the attic and donated by my partner's father, which
serve as our Easter, understated decoration.

3. The inexpensive white - golden, porcelain tea set for two, recently purchased at a local store,
reminding me of my mother's Bavarian set I grew
up with.

4. The trip I made to Munich a few days ago and
enjoyed to its fullest extend, mostly because
after a long time, I travelled on my own again.

5. That photgraphy has developed into a true
passion affecting every domain of my life in
multiple ways.

6. One of which being, the ability to keep a
journal of pretty decent pictures of the places
visited, especially architecture that so much
fancinates me and I adore.

7.
Another being making, posting & sharing pictures
of my everyday life here, the place where I 've
met a lot of people that inspire me, I admire
and have grown true friendship feelings for.

8.
That through flickr, my mother no longer feels
away from me, as through the pictures, she sees
the world I experience through my eyes and has a
regular visual connection to me. Telling her
that I'm happy, cannot be compared with the fact
that she can see a smile up on my face!

9. Among the mails I get from dear friends, flickr
friends and contacts, the ones from my mother saying 

how much she loved what she saw, carry special 
meaning and importance.

10. That it's the 3rd Easter I'm spending in this
beloved little Penthouse with my partner and it feels so right!

11. That after a period of adjustment in this
country, I have really started to enjoy my life
here and appreciate it for all its benefits,
being able to bare the disadvantages and the
difficult parts.

12. That after more than two years that I'm gone
from Greece, the friendship field has cleared
out. I am very, very pleased for the few, true
friendships with a couple of wonderful people!

13. That I am as close as I have ever been to making
some of my dreams come true and the fact that I
am prepared for all the work that this involves.

14. That I'm in relative peace with myself, having
grown a deep understanding of why and how I've
reached where I am, even when it seemed that I
was taking the wrong direction or choosing a
rather long way. My vision always seems to
prevail and be clear, even in between storms.
I suspect the reason being that it comes from the depths of my existence and it
is trully connected to the heart.

15. That I'm in relative peace with others, even
when that involves saying a firm "no",
especially when I feel that I'm not being
honestly appreciated for who I am and the parts
of myself that I generously offer.

16. I've finally grown and learned to have
some patience when things are difficult and
accepted the fact that those moments simply
need to be bared, like the happy moments in
life and that they always reflect the need for
undealt issues to be taken care of
.

Thank you for reading through this post, in case you did, it means a lot to me to communicate such thoughts and am pretty certain that the ones to read are the right ones...

Should you wish to share here in the comment section what you are loving or are pleased about this Easter, please do so!